Toothache? Broken Tooth? Your Dentist Office in Pleasant Grove can help you fast!
Dental Emergencies deserve prompt attention! We do our best to see emergencies as soon as possible.
Here's what you can expect:
- You will be asked to fill out the necessary Patient Registration Materials including the medical dental history. Please click on the above link to download the forms to have printed and filled out to save time.
- We will take radiographs and pictures of the area in question so the doctor can diagnose the severity of your problem and help you find a solution.
- In some cases the doctor may provide a temporary solution based on time constraints and infection risks.
- Since we will often be fitting you in-between normally scheduled patients, please be patient with possible wait times.
- In some cases, due to the need for prompt attention, we may not be able to obtain get insurance benefits confirmed and verified. In these cases the patient is asked to pay for their visit in full and be reimbursed by their insurance.
Call now or send a online appointment request, we welcome new patients into our practice and look forward to serving you!
Out of town? Please take a look at the Dental Referral Network. We always are striving for the best and during Dr. Daynes' studies, he has become acquainted with extraordinary Dentists who share his same philosophies of quality and dedication to Excellence in Dentistry. If you find yourself away from home and need a dentist, this referral list will aid you in finding someone you can trust all around the world!
Toothaches, dental pain, and broken teeth are fixed at Pleasant Dental, serving Pleasant Grove, Lindon, Cedar Hills, American Fork, Orem, Highland and surrounding areas of Utah County.