It is our firm belief that all people who entrust their oral health to us want and deserve the finest dental care that we are capable of providing. After several years in private practice, we know misunderstandings can occur when money is involved. We feel that dental care should only be provided when there is a clear understanding regarding fees and payment. Therefore our purpose in providing you this financial information is to acquaint you with our policy for our mutual benefit. We will give you an estimate of costs required in advance of treatment so that you can come prepared for each visit. Once again, the best surprise is no surprise!
Our goal is to provide our patients with the best materials and service while providing the most value. Costs can vary from office to office depending on the quality of service, materials used, the quality of the lab used, and many other factors. We strive to keep our overhead down and keep our fees lower than average for the area (Utah has some of the lowest fees in the country).
Dental Insurance Plans:
We will bill your insurance company for payment under these guidelines: It is important for you to know that our professional services are rendered and charged directly to you—not an insurance company. We work 100% for you, not for them. Dental insurance plans pay only a portion of your treatment, and we urge you to be fully aware of the provisions of your dental co-payment policy. We do our best to estimate your insurance coverage amounts but the patient is financially responsible for services rendered, regardless of insurance company's determination to pay for treatment.
We are currently preferred providers for the following plans:
- Assurant / DHA
- Best Life
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Connection Dental
- Covantry through Dentemax
- Decare / Teamsters
- Delta Dental Premier and PPO
- Dental Select Platinum
- Dental Wellness Partners
- Educator's Mutual Premier
- MMSO Tricare
- Mutual of Omaha
- PEHP (we accept their fee schedule)
- Reliance Standard
- Select Health
- United Concordia Tricare, PPO, and Federal
- United HealthCare
- Utah Pipe and Trade
- Wellpoint Dental PPO 200 and 300
. . . and others, call for details
We have set up our accounting to accept the payment options listed below:
- A 3% savings for payments in Full by Cash or Check at time of service. We can offer this because it reduces the cost to our office in billing and staffing hours and therefore we want to share that savings with you, our valued patient. Credit card companies charge us a high percentage rate and therefore we are not able to extend this courtesy to those wishing to use their credit cards.
- Insured patients: Payment of estimated co-payment at time of service.
- Major Service TWO Payment Option: We offer a two-payment option for Crown, Bridge, and Denture treatment. We ask that you pay one-half of the fee at the first appointment and the second half at the seat date appointment. The negative here is NO Discount.
- In-office Financing – OAC: Up to 6 month interest free credit card monthly debit with signed agreement. 25% down before treatment is started, $5 a month transaction fee
- For those times when the first four just don’t make it . . we have another great option – Care Credit Financing. Up to a 60 month loan, ask for an application.
Broken appointments: Your appointment time has been reserved especially for you and we strongly encourage all patients to keep their appointments. If you must change your appointment and to avoid a broken appointment charge, we require at least 24 hours notice outside of emergencies.
Call now or send a online appointment request, we welcome new patients into our practice and look forward to serving you!
David Daynes DDS - Pleasant Dental
30 S. Main Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062